Sunday, October 16, 2011

Blah

Music i've been jamming lately

I'd add pictures but i'm to lazzy.

El-P - I'll sleep when you're dead
I really like album, He's a GOAT producer and doesn't afraid of anything.
Nice album just to chill to.


In a room full of people you hate? and they shouldn't be there in the first place and you just want them to GET OUT?

Brotip: Blast any song by The Germs and It will drive them nuts and make them want to leave.
Or just blast Nyan cat for a straight 2 minutes, that'll annoy the daylights out of anyone. edit post to take out curse words....ads are not showing up and I was told do this or I gotta do some code thing...

3 comments:

  1. I love this blog post! So easy to read and an interesting one at that. I look forward to your upcoming posts! Keep up the good work! Followed

    ReplyDelete